วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Where can i buy thermal underwear in phuket?

I'm sorry..that is not allowed. We only Phuken wear thongs..it's hot here!


Go speak to Beeg-Kok in his family run "trouser snake" shop. He should be able to help you out, be it string vests, cycling shorts or as you've mentioned, thermal underwear.

There is a great ski wear shop there. They specialize in fleeces and thermal wear. You can't miss it. It's right beside the ski slope!

I know a place called "Joe the Phucker bait and tackle shop." It is in the bangla street section of town.

You will be sweating a bucket if you wear thermal underwear in Phuket. It is just too Phuketing warm there.

They do not sell thermal underwear there so if you need any, you are really Phuket. Maybe someone can make you some?

Good luck and I hope I helped

I'm not sure, I only buy my thermal underwear in Uranus.

Good luck and I hope this helps!

There's a little shop called Hot Phukers.

Try there.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น