วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

When in Phuket, do you.......sample....the flavors.....of many different foods?

I prefer an all you can eat buffet


I've got this huge hankering to try some goat dishes..

Not sure why...

Of course, I've been thinking today that perhaps a feed of frog's...legs might please me too.

;)

yeah i like the appetizers fine but the main course of babygoat leaves me licking my fingers.

Yes I do. there is this really cool restaurant called *** Mi. It won't let me post the link so just google the image.

I've heard the seafood is awesome

I sample all then circle around for seconds.

why all the phuket Q's. I am not impressed or moved, cause I am out of the lope, loser.

Yes but watch out for the craps. The stink

When in Rome do as the Romans do

When in Phuket do as the Phuketians do…

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น