วันอังคารที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Sometimes you just have to say PHUKET! Did you have one of those days today?

A good PHUKET sometimes is better than going dolalee


Phuket and Bangkok... Thailand sure has some interesting place names... unlike Pennsylvania... which boasts Intercourse and Bird In Hand !

no i say phuck it

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my;_ylt=AmPrT4WtpVBdY8.3Wz_QU4_OxQt.;_ylv=3

Yup! Last night I said that a LOT. Lol, but I didn't mean to, I was just totally aggrivated.

Yes I had one of those days today and I went out to spend some money on myself.

I most certainly did

not today... but I sure had one yesterday!!

No,but i did have one of those nights on night shift.PHUKET.

every day, while on my way to Skrewloose

Ya...

I finally got out of bed a 4 this afternoon...i really didnt want to

Not today, thankfully, but yes, I've had many a-day like that.

no

Yesterday was my day and I said eh eh, oh fudge cycles and raspberry sticks!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น