วันพุธที่ 29 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Question about drinking water in Phuket Thailand.?

I have little kids with me and was advised not to consume any tap water but all water including water use to brush teeth should be bottled water.

May I ask , is it safe to drink the coffee and tea from the restaurant?


safe to have coffee and tea from a restaurant

drink bottled water or water from the vending machines that have reverse osmosis water.

However, be careful of getting any Thailand water in your ears if showering, it may give you severe ear infections, I have to use ear plugs when showering so I wont get an ear infection.

1x bad enough where I could not walk due to an inner ear infection, and had severe nausea and severe vertigo (loss of balance). terrible suffering, could not walk or get out of bed, constant nausea.

1x had bells palsy from an ear infection, where the ear infection pressed on the nerve that controls your face, looked like I had a stroke, took 1 month to recover. I have empathy for stroke viictims now.

the hotel pools water may be filthy even with chlorine, try and go downwind and smell the water first?

Beaches are sometimes sewerage outfalls, I know this is true in pattaya and jomthien. You have to wonder? where does the sewerage from all the people go to?

I do not swim in thailand.

I advise you that do not drink any tap water in Thailand cause it is not as clean as in Europe country. However, you don't need to worry about using it to shower, clean you face and teeth.

It would be better to buy bottle of water to drink and here is quite cheap.

You don't need to worry when you drink coffee and tea from restaurant.

If I were you I wouldn't drink tap water no where in Thailand no matter what they say. However, I do use tap water to water my mouth out and never had a problem. Drink bottle water. All hotels provide free to customers two bottle of water every day. Bottle water is very cheap here from 6 to 10 baht a bottle. Water at restaurants is not tap water (or it shouldn't be). Most restaurants have water which is delivered in large jugs.

I live in Pattaya, and we use the tap water only for showering and brushing teeth. We have 20l bottles delivered every Monday for drinking and cooking.

Of cause you can drink coffee and tea in the restaurant. because the drinking water was transfer from Mainland, and tap water only for Washing.

coffee and tea will be fine as the water is boiled.We usually take a funnel and buy 5L bottles of water and keep filling up our smaller bottles.Keep extra bottles in bathroom so kids can clean their teeth.

Coffee and tea from the restaurant is safe as it has been boiled.

Steer clear of tap water and ice however.

yes cofee and tea is fine but drinking water from a tap is a no no!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น