วันศุกร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Honeymoon, Phuket, Hawai or Fiji???

I am getting married and we cant decide on a honeymoon destination. My fiance wants Hawaii but i think its too cliche. I want somewhere with a good exchange rate or in other words overseas and cheap like Fiji or Phuket??? what do you think you be a good destination. We are travelling in April so what will the wheather be like?


Been to Fiji and Hawaii - eleven times, Kauai the last six.

Princeville, Kauai. Perfect for a honeymoon. Look up Pali Ke Kua. Also click on the Sheraton Princeville webcam.

Won't reget it. Good luck.

P.S. Princeville is between the high seventies and low eighties all year.

Fiji

I did Hawaii--isle of Kuaii, Maui, and Oahu--I loved it--I'm from NY--I didn't want to be on a plane longer than that trip. Was there in April for 2 weeks--75-80 weather couldn't have been more perfect--we stayed at the Hyatt on Kuaii just beautiful--good luck!!!!!!!!!!

1. Hawaii

2. Fiji

3. Phuket --- I have been to Phuket twice and it is a nice place but cannot be compared to the other two places :~)

Fiji

I honeymooned in Fiji in 2006, the best!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น