วันอังคารที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Beside Bangkok and Pattaya, Chiang Mai or Phuket?

Hi anyone can advise me either chiang mai or phuket is suitable for my friend and I which all in the earliest 20s. We are more keen into fashion shopping..clubs.. so beside bangkok which was in chaos now. Chiang Mai or Phuket? And Given your ans.. please advise places that we MUST visit when we are at there. thanks.......


As I type this the Reds are leaving Bangkok so things should be back to normal. I don't recommend Pattaya nor would I go to Chiang Mai right now being that it's the heart of the Red Shirts. Go to Bangkok and Phuket is what I would recommend.

my daughter is in Chiang Mai now having a great time, she is 22 years old. I have been twice to Chiang Mai and would recommend it as being in easy reach of mountains,waterfalls, spectacular scenery,beautifull temples (Doi Suthep being one of many worth visiting),elephant camps,hillside tribe settlements,day markets,night markets, a sunday market that includes entertainers,a canal that surrounds the town,riverside bars,boat trips,snake farms,orchid farms,and many interesting villages within one hours drive(taxis and tuk tuks are a cheap public transport) opportunity to ride horse back through countryside and yes there are clubs if that is what you want. I have never been to Phuket although I have travelled Thailand. If you want to enjoy Thai culture go to Chiang Mai.

Chaing mai and Phuket are much different! The first is mountainous and scenery with flowers and nice handicraft, silk and souvenirs whereas Phuket is an island with beaches and sea (it's a lot different than Pattaya though). Take your pick.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น