วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Ha Long does it take to get to Phu Quoc from Phuket?

Da Lat time I made that journey it took four days, but I got lost. I knew I should have taken that right turn at Albuquerque.


Departure Location

Name: Phuket Intl

IATA: HKT

ICAO: VTSP

Phuket, Thailand

Latitude: 8°6' 47" N

Longitude: 98°19' 0" E

Elevation: 82 (Feet) Arrival Location

Name: Phu Quoc

IATA:

ICAO: VVPQ

Phu Quoc, Vietnam

Latitude: 10°13' 37" N

Longitude: 103°58' 1" E

Elevation: 23 (Feet)

Distance: 357.89 (NM) / 411.94 (MI) / 662.81 (KM)

Trip Time: 1:02 (includes 15 minute bias and air speed at 460Kts)

That is by airplane, sorry if that is not what you are looking for.

I hope you're not depending on me for directions. I couldn't find my way out of a wet paper bag, with a map AND even if there was a hole in the bag.

sometimes a minute, sometimes eternity. You'll just have to wait and see.

It depends on how much alcohol I had to drink.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น