วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Have you ever wanted to vacation in Phuket?

I'm thinking about throwing work ID on the ground and heading there post-haste.


All the time. My wife says, "Where can we go on vacation? We don't have the money," and I tell her, "Phuket."

mmm white Sandy Beaches

He was the most expensive chick I ever dated

get it

hehehe

her name is Sandy beaches

Okay stop groaning

wait

mhmmm

Groan away

ahhhhhhh yeah

I wanted to in Nantucket wonder if that is the same place so I could repeat the rhyme while I am there

I think it would be phuking hanoi-ing if it is the middle of tourist season.

After my trip last year, I feared for my life. Phuket, I can go back!

No, I stay away from third world countires. I might catch something.

Lovely area....Phuket, it's nice!

Only during months that don't end with a: Y, H, L, E and, R

I LIVE there,Valkie.It's a nice place to visit,but...[sigh]

NO... I go to the neighboring village of Shesuktet.

Not since the Tsunami hit it!!

Foo-ket

Yes but have never had the money

oh well, Phuket....

Massachusetts?

hell no

trust me on that one.

Phuket doesnt have a daycare...cant go!

I did...that's the second time I got crabs

nope

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น