วันจันทร์ที่ 27 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Phuket a larger womans guide?

I'm no pole i'm a size 16 and i'm off to Phuket on the 31 of May, where can i buy shoes that are an Australian size 9 and clothes from Phuket..

Please help me........


no problem about clothes. lots of tailors in phuket you can have what you want made to fit you like a glove at reasonable prices.

The only reason to buy something here would be the luxury of custom made garments and shoes - - other than that - bring it with you... - - - and enjoy your trip!!

I'm an American 12 in clothes and 9 in shoes, and although I'm not really considered 'big' in the states, I wasn't surprised to find that thai department stores rarely carried my sizes. Solution? There are some outstanding tailors in Phuket that can make you very high quality suits for less than US$100, plus they will last longer than something cheap or touristy. Shoes? I never really found any. Just bring some trusty sneakers and flip flops with you.

I went to Thailand in march and am also not a pole, There was very little for a larger figure. There is a big mall called Central in Phuket town, they had some larger sizes. There are a few in some of the markets but they a few and far between. Good luck.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น