วันอังคารที่ 28 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How much it will cost vacation in Phuket for two weeks?

OK, why phuket - i ask becasue I started a journey (that Im still on) at phuket years ago and it was one of the most disapointing places I've been too.

Sure, i have to admit that it was the first place I saw old men "buying/renting" young Thai boys and girls (or any sort of dodgy postitution for that matter) but the place was a bit of a cesspool. If you want to see how tourism can screw up a plce go to Phuket.

I was in the cheapest place I could find (about 800 bhat) but I suppose if your in a 5 star restort It wouldn't matter - its up to what u want. Do you want a cheap (conmpared to other counrties) 5 star hotel on a beatiful beach in close proximity to a "hooker town" with all the mod cons (inc. Mcdonalds and irish theme pubs) or do you want to see some of Thailand?


Need to know if we're talkin' 5 star tent or 1/2 star hotel.

Dont worry. I really advise you to try.. it is really cheap.. As an example a round trip from bkk to phuket could be around 120.00 US dollars aprox. Of course it will depend on what class u want to travel. But anyway it is affordable. If u want there is a hotel desk info when u get to the airport. So u can just do it when u get there. Without any problem.

I haven't been to Phuket but my experience in Thailand was that you could easily get by on $30 a day. To get the best deals I would suggest you hang in Bangkok for two days. Khao San Road is the nexus of just about every backpacker in SE Asia. You will be knee deep in people who have been to Phuket and can get you aquainted with the inside scoop on fair prices, good places to stay, things to do, see who to dive with etc. Bangkok will be a little more expensive but is worth the investment. As with many other countries prices are negotiated and they will take what you are willing give.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น