วันเสาร์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Phuket versus ko samui - which is better in Thailand?

What the pro's and con's of each island?


Well Phuket itself is a city and resorts in the same place. If my memory serves me correctly, it's bigger than Singapore.

Well both islands have its own airport, with Phuket an international one. Both has golf courses: Phuket has a world renowned Blue Canyon that organised the Johnny Walker Classic several times and Tiger Woods played and won there once.

To me Samui is more of a lay back lazy atmosphere island that offer serenity, isolation and added refreshment to my heart and soul more than Phuket. The beaches in Samui are not as steep as Phuket and can be swim in most of the time, while some of Phuket’s beaches could be dangerous to swim in as the tides pull you out to the sea.

In all, may be bias by the fond memories I had, I’m much prefer Samui to Phuket any time.

Phuket is better!

I do select Phuket

But if someone ask me about Phuket versus Krabi

I like Krabi , coz it's so vergin than phuket ^_^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น